Getting your Snap-on smile in Columbus or if you want to get a Snap on Smile in Grove City Ohio it doesn’t matter because they both just got easier.
A Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy and painless way to obtain a beautiful smile. It was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile make-over.
After years of extensive research and development, Dr. Scott Schumann can now provide you with a Snap-On Smile that is thin and strong with the look of natural teeth. You will be excited to discover that with your snap on smile you can eat and drink. In fact, having your snap on smile will not only look amazing, but will perform amazing also. The snap on smile gives you great looks with very little upkeep. It’s easy to care for and can be a temporary or permanent cosmetic solution. It’s available for upper and lower teeth.
Snap-On Smile’s unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin make it very thin yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
And for many people, Snap-On Smile can be life changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people worldwide have already experienced the unique benefits of Snap-On Smile. In fact, it is so popular there is even a snap-on-smile club.
Snap-On Smile is for just about everyone!
Snap-On Smile or snap on teeth is an affordable and life-changing solution for people of all ages. Getting a Snap-On Smile simply requires two, short, painless visits with no drilling, no shots and no change in tooth structure.
Your new snap on smile is an excellent choice for:
• Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth and you live in Grove City Ohio or Columbus Ohio and surrounding areas
• Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
• Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
• Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
It’s easy, it’s painless and you can start today
1. You pick the style and shade of your new smile
2. Dr. Schumann takes an impression of your teeth
3. You come back in about three weeks for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile home
When you get your snap on smile you may have this question: How long will my Snap-On Smile last?
Snap-On Smile comes with a 12 month limited warranty against manufacturing defects, which is extendable to 3 years. Click here for full warranty terms. With proper care, your Snap-On Smile can last from 3 to 5 years. Just follow the Snap-On Smile dentist’s cleaning instructions and you’ll enjoy millions of smiles with Snap-On Smile…